Start a new topic

Login troubles

Anyone having trouble logging in? Keep getting "being raided". Glitch?

Thank you for contacting League of War: Mercenaries Support!

We are sorry to learn that you have been unable to access the game when you received notification that you were being raided.

If you have notifications enabled, we recommend that you tap on the raid notification to access the game.

If this continues to occur after 5 minutes, we recommend that you restart your device before entering the game, which should clear the raid queue if you are not being raided at that time.

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to get this resolved!

Thank you,

League of War: Mercenaries Support

After the new update i cant gett in the game.the screen turns black.
Thank you for contacting League of War: Mercenaries Support! 

We are sorry to learn that you are currently unable to access the game after installing the update. 

We recommend that you try a few troubleshooting steps, which may address this for you:
  1. Please force close and then try to load the game again.
  2. Please close other applications that are running on your device.
  3. Please make sure that you are in a location with a strong internet connection.
  4. Please restart your device, which will clear the resources on your device.
If you continue to encounter this issue after completing these steps, we recommend that you delete the game from your device and reinstall the game, which should address this for you. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to get this resolved! 

Thank you,
League of War: Mercenaries Support

same thing happened to me i updated then the screen just stays black with the opening music playing but wont go past the black screen

Login or Signup to post a comment